- A max of 5 people per team will be enforced.
- All participants must be in the building for kick-off and demos.
- All code must be fresh.
- Participants must provide their own laptops, and mobile/tablet devices for use during the event.
- Seats are limited to 100 people.
- Come on your own or create a team when you get here. We also want to encourage collaboration among attendees so if you find a team or person with a valuable asset to support your idea/concept, feel free to team up when you arrive.
- External hard drives are permitted for the hacking event itself. If you want a power strip, bring it!
- As much as we appreciate people’s interest, no one will be allowed inside the event other than participants, sponsor representatives, subject matter experts and invited media. No spectators please!